81 Riverland Drive
Just minutes from the Mandurah Foreshore and close to the freeway on-ramp, this property is a must see for those looking for space in a home that has all the 'bells and whistles'
Constructed in 2005 by Plunket Homes, this grand country home boasts expansive and versatile floorplan, from the front double doors throughout. Wrap around verandas add to the country feel.
The master bedroom, ensuite and large walk in robe are at one end of the home, separated from the other 3 Queen sized bedrooms by the large open plan kitchen, living, dining area. You will finds a large lounge area at the front of the home, and another theatre room, perfect for getting away and reading a book, or watching movies.
The office is just off the living area, and could be used as a 5th bedroom if required.
The cook in the family will love the kitchen, large bench space, plenty of cupboards and drawers, and a dishwasher that has hardly been used. Gas cooktop, with an electric oven.
A large outdoor patio is great for entertaining and overlooks the grounds and natural bushland. The lawn area is reticulated off the bore, plus there are 3 big rainwater tanks.
To save on your power bill this home has solar hot water, 3 kwts, and 8 solar panels that supply the power.
What more could you ask for? How about a huge 12 x 7.5 workshop, big enough to hold the caravan or boat, you will have trouble getting the handyman back into the home.
There are also 2 other sheds for the smaller pieces of equipment.
Follow the track through the back of the property, through the beautiful natural bushland to the Serpentine River.
So don't forget your kayak, fishing gear and crab nets.
Finer points on this wonderful property;
• Constructed in 2005 by Plunket Homes
• 4 bedrooms, master suite with ensuite and walk in robe
3 other bedrooms are all queens size with double robes
• Office just off the living area that could be used as an extra bedroom
• Main bathroom is just off the 2nd bedroom, guests are very private, with doors out to the patio area.
• Large lounge off the main entry
• The open plan kitchen, dining, family areas are all under raised ceilings, adding to the overall spacious feeling in this area.
• The theatre room is closed off by glass paneled doors.
• The dishwasher is like new, hardly ever used
• Gas cook tops
• Electric oven
• Double pantry
• Ducted vacuum system
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• All windows have been tinted.
• Wrap around verandahs
• Back to base alarm system
• Living area overlooks the large entertainment, patio area, featuring gabled roof and heavy duty blinds.
• Solar hot water system
• 3kw solar panels
• Lawns are reticulated, coming off the bore
• Large workshop 12 m x 7.5 m x 4m, 3 phase power, concrete flooring, raised ceiling, shelving
• 2nd shed is 3 x 6 concrete floor
• Garden shed,
• 3 rainwater tanks, 97,000 ltr, 110,000 ltr and 45,000 ltr
OTHER GOOD BITS
• So close to the on ramp to the Freeway
• So close the the beautiful Mandurah foreshore
• Within minutes to several shopping centers
• Track from the property through your own natural bushland, to the Serpentine River
• Peace and tranquility
Built in 2005 by Plunket Homes
Shire - Shire of Murray
Block - 2.2 hectares
Build - 214sqm
Council Rates - $1786pa