105 Crossman Road
COUNTRY BUILDERS BEAUTY
This would have to be one of the finest homes in a country setting that I have come across. This has been the home for the family who have now flown the coup. Quality fittings, and lots of extras, make this the IDEAL home to call your own.
The home features -
- 4 bedrooms, master has large walk in and split system air con, each bedroom has a built in robe.
- 2 bathrooms, each well appointed with quality fittings
- Large open plan living with feature ceiling, and lighting.
- Fully equipped kitchen, dishwasher, 900mm upright s/steel cooker, range hood, walk in pantry, double plumbed fridge recess, and cupboards galore!!
- Theatre room with split system air con and double French Doors
- Activity room
Outside there is room for all, and the toys
- Large patio
- Alfresco with built in bar, extended patio, fire pit
- 9 x 5.1 Workshop with wood burner stove (for when working on the car late at night, or if you are escaping the world)
- Established gardens with numerous fruit trees
- Solar panels
- Solar HWS with gas instantaneous boost
- Satellite NBN
- Mains water, septic waste system, plus rain water tank.
- Aviary (currently used as storage)
This property is located just minutes to Boddington, and fall within the boundaries for the Boddington Gold Mine workers. approx 45 mins to Narrogin, 55mins to Mandurah, and 60mins to Armadale. The property is perfectly located just 500m from "Ranford Pool" a fantastic family picnic ground.
DONT DELAY!! This one will not last long.
*** First home buyers dont pay stamp duty on this purchase!!
Built - 2008
Land - 1012m2
Shire of Boddington
Shire Rates - approx $2170p/a subject to change