HOME OPEN TIMES
43 Evergreen Loop STAKE HILL
The moment you drive through the front gate, along the tree lined driveway to the front of this immaculate 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home, you will forget about the stresses of city life.
Leave it all behind, this property is made for relaxing, you will feel like you are living in a Nature Park.
This property offers not only the large family residence, but also a 2 bedroom 1 bathroom second home, brick and Colourbond, ideal for extended family, city guests, or could bring in that little extra income.
The grounds of this property have been lovingly cared for, with easy care gardens, reticulation off the bore 8 zones, entertainment areas, with a large open wood fire place. Next to this is a bar with a wood fired pizza oven.
These grounds have hosted many milestone birthdays and a wedding!
The bird aviary, chicken pen, 7 sheds, are topped off by the Alpaca Pad, yes that's right, this property comes with 2 Alpacas, if the new owners fall in love with them.
The property has 7 interconnecting paddocks with gates between, Alpacas currently have free reign between all paddocks, but you could have more than enough room for whatever takes your fancy.
The main house is beautifully presented, with extra high ceilings, all bedrooms will accommodate queen sized beds, the main bedroom has it's own dressing room and corner spa, all rooms are air conditioned, and ceiling fans feature throughout the home. In the winter the wood fire will warm the home.
The huge kitchen is a chef's delight, entertaining in this home is a breeze, you will be the envy of your family and friends when you invite them over.
The Granny flat has it's own patio, eco septic system, 22 solar panels serve the main house as well as the Granny Flat.
You will be blown away by the value this property offers.
Features of this beautiful property include;
• Built in 1996, 244 m2 under main roof
• 4 bedrooms 2 bathrooms
• 31c ceilings
• Double door entry, with leadlight paneling, step into an impressive entrance
• Front lounge, off the entry
• Open plan kitchen with dishwasher, large bench space, double fridge access, large pantry and plenty of cupboards
• Master bedroom is large, overlooking and with access the grounds, with a large sized ensuite, corner spa, and a separate dressing room,
• Three double bedrooms, two with built in wardrobes, all close the family bathroom.
• Games room with Double French doors, and large windows, bringing in natural light.
• Main family room is 40 m2, tiled with high ceilings
• Large laundry, with plenty of cupboards
• Patio off the back overlooking the grounds
• Ducted Vacuum system
• 3 Split system reverse cycle air conditioners
• Double Carport
• Built in 2015
• Brick and colorbond
• 2 bedrooms both with built in robes, 1 bathroom, semi ensuite
• Kitchen with convention stove and Under bench oven
• Main lounge area, is carpeted,
• Airconditioned, reverse cycle split system
• Eco septic system
• Patio, front and back.
• Water tank filled from the bore
• Electric gate to enter the property (brand new, still under warranty)
• Reticulation run off the bore with 8 zones
• 12 volt garden lighting
• 7 sheds, some with power
• Alpaca House Pad, with 2 female Alpacas, if uou choose, who are able to roam the property, with 7 fully fenced and gated paddocks
• 5 brick water troughs throughout the paddocks
• 22 solar panels, covering the main house and the granny flat
• Bird aviaries, large enclosures, fully gated
• Chicken Pen with Roosting Shed
• Large, powered outdoor entertainment area, with a large open fireplace
• Outdoor Bar area, with wood fired Pizza oven
• NBN connected to property
• Nature at it's best, gum trees, beautifully presented grounds, the sounds of birds, what more could you ask.
• 64.6 klm from Perth CBD to the front gate, around 45 minutes along the freeway
• 10.7 km from the front gate to Mandurah Forum, around 12 minutes
Don't miss out on this Lifestyle,
These properties do not come to the market very often,
I'd love to show you around
Rural / House
20300 sqm block (2/03ha)
Number of Storeys
Agent's Contact Details
0404 106 249