9 Lawrence Street, BYFORD
Meticulously maintained, proudly presented, and much loved family home, is now bought to the market. This is the ultimate property that even I want to buy!
The front elevation and meticulously maintained garden give this family home immediate street appeal. The home boasts -
- Master suite with louver blinds, tinted windows, split system a/c, massive walk in his and hers robe, leading to the exceptional ensuite with double china basin, large shower recess with glass shower screen, and separate toilet.
- Of the 3 minor bedrooms, two are queen sized and another is king (has a king bed in it), each with double mirrored sliding door wardrobe
- Large home office/study which could be converted to a 5th bedroom or guest room.
- Large open plan living and meals overlooked by the kitchen. Wide block wood laminate flooring, fan forced slow combustion wood fire (gas point also installed if you prefer the push button heat), double sliding doors leading to the alfresco and entertaining area.
- Gourmet (retired) chefs kitchen, features 900mm gas cooktop, under bench oven, range hood, dishwasher, plumbed double fridge recess, walk in pantry, breakfast bar, feature lighting under the overhead cupboards, and HEAPS of cupboards all round the island bench.
- Theatre/lounge with recessed wall and louvered tinted windows
- Laundry has folding bench and cupboards, plus there are two linen cupboards.
The WOW factor continues as you head outside! Massive alfresco with a 4 person spa, feature boarders and café blind. a bit further and you will find a large outdoor patio area with built in BBQ and bench space. The shed, hidden behind the BBQ and bench space is powered and offers space for the man cave (if you need it!)
Other bonuses to this property include -
Fully ducted Breezair Cooling
Veggie/Herb garden with established passionfruit vine.
2 washing lines (one on each side of the home)
1.5kW solar system to help lower bills
Gas storage hot water system
Reticulated gardens with two separate controllers
Double garage with store space, plus enough room out front for another 2-4 cars, or a boat/caravan!
Spa fencing (not installed but will be left with the property as part of the sale)
This property will surprise the most discerning buyer, and will impress with its endless features and immaculate presentation. This is THE property to make home.
*****Please note that the floorplan provided is to show the layout and particulars (inc flooring) may be inaccurate as upgrades have been made on the property.
Built - 2012
Builder - Commodore Homes
House area - 216m2 (with garage, alfresco, verandah and store a huge 299m2 UMR)
Land - 579m2
Mob: 0409 291 711
Don't just take our word for it. Find out what people are saying about us