Lot 16 Tweed Road, Bridgetown
Sat & Sun 7/8th Nov 2019
11.30am - 2.30pm
TWO STOREY VIEWS
Are you looking for a property that has a WOW factor? Something you can use to retreat from the busy lifestyle we have these days, or maybe even start a hobby farm or business from home? Then STOP right here as this is the PERFECT property for you.
Built high on the mountainside overlooking the Blackwood River and Bridgetown, this custom built Cedar Homes built two storey home is proudly presented and ready for new owners. Built with the Bridgetown environment in mind, and taking in the expansive scenic views, the home has wrap around decked veranda/balcony with an alfresco at the very front to maximise the views. You can enjoy a cheese platter and some of the local wines from neighbouring wineries while watching the sun set. MAGNIFICENT!
The home itself has been lovingly maintained and features –
- 4 bedrooms, three double bedrooms downstairs and the master upstairs with a sliding door so you can watch the sunrise from the comfort of your bed!
- Each of the ground floor bedrooms have a key locked sliding door to maximise the views and also have use as entrance should you have guests stay.
- Two bathrooms, one on the ground floor and the ensuite on the top floor with double shower, his and hers vanity basins, and a separate powder room so guests don’t need to walk into your bedroom to use the facilities.
- Lounge area on the ground floor that leads off the entrance hall and staircase.
- The home has the kitchen and open plan living on the top floor to maximise the views from the sliding doors fitted with Comfort Glass.
- The kitchen features a dishwasher, double fridge recess, walk in pantry, under bench oven and HEAPS of cupboard space.
- Both ground floor and upper floor has its own split system air conditioning unit.
- A gorgeous chandelier illuminates the staircase
- A 12x8 separate garage/shed can easily house 4 cars and has power points and lights inside.
- Solar hot water with electric booster, plus provisions for a rain water tank (tank not installed) are key additions to the home.
The grounds are well suited to a hobby farm with 4.04ha (9.98 acres) of room to play with. Surrounding the home is well presented gardens, water feature, pond and did I forget to mention VIEWS? You can even see the Bridgetown Bridge from your home!
For those who have lived in country areas before, you may not get mail delivery, or bin service, BUT HERE YOU DO! Mail delivery is three times weekly and the bins are cleared on a weekly basis so it is SUPER convenient.
What more could you possibly want or need from a property such as this? Actually, you can even include selected items of furniture (option to be discussed with sellers) so you can be truly set up and ready to live the Bridgetown lifestyle nestled in the South West. This property MUST be seen!!
Call to arrange your viewing, or see you at a home open!
Council – Shire Of Bridgetown-Greenbushes
Land 4.04 ha (9.98 acres)
Home – Built 2007 by Cedar Homes – Balcatta.
Area – home with verhanda/balcony 290m2 approx
Water – Mains water
Mob: 0409 291 711
Don't just take our word for it. Find out what people are saying about us